Dear little Ashton: lately you have been kicking and moving a lot! You have also been growing (1 cm per week so at 30 weeks my belly is 30 cm long).
I have completed my transfer to Tampa, our new doctor is called Madelyn Butler and she's really nice.
Also I did the second glucose test since I failed the first one; I was at the doctor's office for almost 4 hours and they drew blood 4 times, that was pretty rough, you know I hate needles and I couldn't drink or eat anything. The good news is that it came back great and I do not have a glucose problem (phew!).
While waiting at the doctor's office I pre-registered at the hospital; it's called Saint Joseph's women center and it's supposed to be really nice.
Among the advantages of moving back to Tampa (it's been two weeks now) it has been the family close by, spending time with them including Juliette who the other day talked to my belly and said "hi Ashton, I'm very happy I'm having a cousin"). Lovely.

No comments:
Post a Comment