Friday, March 4, 2016

Baby shower

I'm so excited about the baby shower. My friend Mariane helped me picking a place exactly how I wanted it (well I originally wanted the pavilion next to marcinsky in Jupiter or Juno beach, but it was booked) but the place that I ended up being able to rent is even better: bigger, more exclusive, with a playground and access to a little bay that connects to Jupiter inlet, beautiful view and things to do; I believe is the perfect set up to enjoy a sunny Saturday at the beach. The date is Saturday March 19th, from 11 am to 3 pm. The pavilion is rented from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm though.



















Elisa and Janet volunteered to host it for me and created a beautiful invitation.

Elisa told me to let it go and relax and she would take care of the details, you can't imagine how hard is for me to do that, since I am a little bit of a control freak.
I invited about 70 friends but only 20 have confirmed assistance.
I created an Amazon registry and one in target as well, my friend maria from work made me do some corrections on the target one because some things didn't match or didn't make any sense.
Anyways a couple of days ago I received the first present from the registry from Nick's aunt Carleen and uncle Jeff; it was so sweet and moving! There's no doubt we are infinitely blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment