Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy baby

Today was Dr. Cohen's follow up appointment and we were able to see you again. Your mouth was open, like if you were laughing, singing or screaming.
The doctor said everything looked great and normal. The ultrasound was very lengthy and uncomfortable; I couldn't wait for it to be over. The room was very cold (it's been chilly here lately) and the lady technician kept pushing, taking pictures, measurements, and making notes. It was cute to be able to see your back with a full spine and your little feet. Your eye, on the other hand, was a little scary, like a fish eye, LOL. I asked the lady when was I going to feel your kicks and that's when she showed me that the placenta is between my belly and you, it's called anterior placenta. She said is not a problem but because the extra padding I will not feel you as much until the 3rd trimester. The doctor confirmed you are a boy, little Ashton. You are definitely growing up a lot. Can't wait to see your beautiful face. I really hope you were cracking up inside of my belly thinking of something funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment