Sometimes I wake up and I wonder if I'm still pregnant. I don't feel anything. Of course I have a bigger belly and mood changes and hypersensitivity, I pee all the time and well, I haven't gotten my period... But what I mean is that I feel normal. Today we had the prenatal screening, the did an ultrasound, on top of my belly. The baby is exactly on the middle, I saw how he moved his arms, how he jumped like if he was getting out of bed, how he tried to turn around all the time; wouldn't stop moving, hyper like his father. Then I started crying and couldn't stop, I couldn't believe there's a little creature inside of me moving non-stop. I mean it just became so real and I felt bad, bad of al the things that I ate that weren't the healthiest choices for him, the times that I've been stressed out or sad, the times that I haven't slept enough... I just saw that tiny beautiful baby moving inside of my belly and realized this is really happening.
They draw a blood test that will reveal any anomalies and the baby sex; that's amazing and I'm so happy because I would love to start planning. The results will be available in 8-10 business days.
Can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment