Monday, November 16, 2015

9th week


Hello, here we are beginning the 3rd month. I can't wait to be at week 12 so I can tell the world the news. Also because I think I will be able to do some of the activities (sports) that I enjoy once the baby is bigger and stronger. 
I have been one of the 25% lucky women who didn't  experience morning sickness. I do have to admit that my sense of smell and taste has been heightened which sometimes causes me to feel aversion to some food (especially the one that I have cooked a few days ago and left in my fridge). I have just became obsessed with fruit all the time.
 I am at the point where everyone can notice that I have gained weight but no one could guess I'm pregnant; so basically I have a fat belly but not a baby belly yet, lol. 

My mood swings and hypersensitivity have taken control of my life, but I try to stay calmed and positive. The teenager acne that I got with the pregnancy is starting to slow down which is good! 
And also today I started a new job which I consider will bring stability and better opportunities for us.

  • This is a milestone. Baby's no longer an embryo—now he or she is a fetus!
  • Baby's developing more distinct facial features.
  • And baby might now have a strong enough heartbeat to be picked up by a fetal doppler.
Baby's gaining steam! At nine weeks, your fetus measures around .9 inches and weighs about .07 ounces.
At nine weeks pregnant, you and baby have made two big accomplishments: You’ve made it to month three, and baby's no longer an embryo—now baby's a fetus. Basically that means he or she is becoming more and more baby-like, and you’re inching closer and closer to leaving the nasties of the first trimester behind you. Just one more month to go! By now, you’ve probably visited the OB, and maybe even seen baby’s tiny heartbeat on the ultrasound. Exciting stuff, huh? You’re also probably starting to think about how life will change when baby’s in the picture. Around week nine, you might want to start looking for ways you and your partner can budget, so you have some extra cash when baby arrives. You also should consider checking out your company’s handbook to see how maternity leave is typically handled. That way, when it comes time to break the news to your boss, you’ll be prepared to discuss your expectations—and begin a potential mat leave plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment